For live activities, CPE credit is most often claimed following the completion of an evaluation. Most evaluations are available for 30 days following the activity. This information is listed on the specific activity page and can occasionally vary based on the activity. To be sure, please always check the event page. For home study activities, including online sessions, CPE credit can be claimed any time before the expiration date listed on the activity page.
If extenuating circumstances prevent you from meeting those deadlines, please contact our office as soon as possible so that we may assist you. Please use the "Contact Us" page to send us an email.
Unfortunately, St. Louis College of Pharmacy is unable to award any credit for any reason if any of the following apply (effective 7/1/2017):
- More than 60 days have passed from a live activity.
- The expiration date of the home study or distance activity is in the past.
If you missed the deadline for completing your evaluation, please contact our office as soon as possible so that we may best assist you. You may use the "Contact Us" page on this website or call our office at (314) 446-8189. Unfortunately, credit cannot be given for any reason if more than 60 days have passed from the date of a live activity or if the home study activity is expired (effective 7/1/2017).
- In many cases, refunds are available. Refund policies can vary by event - please refer to the event page for more detailed information.
- All refunds are final - you may not re-register for an event for which you have already cancelled.
- In the event that you used a coupon, the amount of the refund you will receive will be based on the full amount that you paid. For example, if you are expecting a 50% refund on an event that was $100, but you paid only $90 (through the use of a coupon), you will receive a $45 refund.
- If you paid by credit card, your refund can be applied to that credit card or paid via check. If you paid by check, you may only be refunded via check. Check refunds typically take about 6 weeks to be processed and delivered in the mail. Check refunds can take longer during the holidays as the College is typically closed December 24th through January 1st.
- If you are expecting a refund via check and it has been longer than 6 weeks, please contact us as soon as possible so we may resolve the issue.
If you selected "check" as your form of payment when enrolling, please make checks payable to St. Louis College of Pharmacy and send them to the following address. Please do not mail cash.
St. Louis College of Pharmacy
ATTN: Erin Morris, ARB 400
4588 Parkview Place
St. Louis, MO 63110
Yes, invoices are available but are not automatically generated. To request an invoice, please send an email using the "Contact Us" page.
Unless otherwise stated, handouts are available for download within each event. To access them, make sure you are logged in, then navigate to the event. Handouts are usually located under the "Course Materials" heading OR under an individual module (Click the + symbol to expand). Handouts are typically released one day before a live event.
We're so glad to hear that you are interested in developing a program for CPE! To apply for accreditation, please contact us at least 6-8 weeks in advance. Some forms to help you with the process are included below (hosted via a public DropBox link).
STEP 1: Contact our CPE Administrator, Erin Morris, at least 6-8 weeks in advance with some details of your proposed program. Please include a completed
STEP 2: You will receive an emailed reply typically within a day or two. Per ACPE rules, you will need to sign a Joint Providership Agreement, which we will include in our reply.
STEP 3: About 3-4 weeks in advance, plan your activity and include all necessary attachments.
FORMS: Activity Planning Form (helps outline required learning objectives with their paired active learning and assessment methods)
Copy of your (or the presenter's) CV
STEP 4: About ten days in advance, submit your handout and PowerPoint slides for review by our CPE committee. The review process is necessary to ensure we meet all necessary requirements by ACPE.
STEP 5: Present your CPE program.
To apply a coupon, use enter the coupon code exactly as it was sent or given to you in the available space and click appy. Coupons are currently only accepted for credit card registrations and will not apply if you are paying by check. Coupons are only valid for the number of uses or during the time period specifed on the coupon. Registrants may only use the coupon once and may not combine them with any other offers during registration. Coupons may also not be applied retroactively - if, for example, you discovered a coupon after you registered (or forgot to use one), we are unfortunately unable to apply it to your registration.
Our office's open hours are typically Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. The College is closed during all major US holidays as well as from December 24th through January 1st. Additionally, our office may temporarily close if the administrator is out of the office.
If you contact us during an office closure, please leave us a message and we will respond to you as soon as possible upon reopening.
To receive CPE credit, participants must provide their NABP e-Profile ID number and date of birth. In compliance with ACPE's reporting policy, all credit is reported via CPE Monitor to be made visible in participants' online NABP profiles.
- For events that require an online evaluation and/or post-test, CPE credit will be automatically reported to CPE Monitor immediately upon submission of all requirements using the NABP ePID and DOB stored in the participant's profile. Participants must ensure their profile information is accurate prior to submitting evaluations or post-tests as these documents cannot be re-submitted. Errors should be reported to our office as soon as possible.
- For events that require you to sign in with pen and paper, participants are required to report their NABP ePID and date of birth. Credit will be reported typically within 30 days to CPE Monitor.
In the event of missing or inaccurate data (NABP ePID and/or DOB), credit cannot be reported. This is because CPE Monitor relies on both NABP ePID and DOB to identify you and link credit to your NABP profile. Participants are responsible for notifying the office of any errors or omissions of credit as soon as possible. The easiest way to correct your information is to log in and update your profile.
Unfortunately, St. Louis College of Pharmacy is unable to award credit for any reason if more than 60 days has passed from a live event or if a home study (web) activity has expired.